The first two items in my new 'Love Hearts' collection are finally up in my shop! I totally missed Valentines Day for the launch but sometimes these things are totally out of my control and that is just the way the cookie crumbles (hmmm, cookies!).
To be honest, the kinds of cards I want to create are ones you can send at any time of year, just to say 'I love you', so as much as I was keen to get them up in the shop a few weeks before today, it isn't the end of the world!
These cuties would be perfect for a wedding day card to your partner, an anniversary or birthday card or for Valentines Day of course! They really are super pretty, I hope you like them as much as I do; here are the details:
- Digitally printed in the UK on 300gsm smooth Conqueror card stock
- Pretty hand-illustrated hearts (originally watercolour)
- Brush lettered
- A6 (105 x 148) mm size
- Rustic Kraft envelope included
- Blank inside for your own message
- Packed with love and posted all safe and snug in a protective envelope to avoid damage
- Free UK delivery!
If you would like to see the full range then just click right here!